Key Account Management is about generating massive client loyalty, client referrals and defending your key client base against competitors, by operating strategically with your key account management. It focused on those top handful of clients only.
If you don’t have a strategic account management process to follow to best manage your key clients, then a large proportion of your sales turnover is likely to be at risk. These skills are very easy to learn and master.
Who should attend?
- Key Account Managers
- Sales Managers
- Sales Support Team
You will learn to:
- Take your key account management to the next level, without overstepping the mark
- Understand the critical difference between Key Accounts, Major Accounts and Strategic Accounts (and why its VERY costly to not know the difference)
- To build much stronger and deeper client relationships
- To maximise long-term customer loyaltyfrom the clients that REALLY matter
- To become a partner/trusted advisor in your client’s eyes
- To move to level 4 Key Account Management: Integrated Key Account Management
- To better use ‘centres of influence
You’ll walk away with an overall 12-month Key Account Management Plan for your key
accounts AND a more detailed plan for one of your chosen key accounts as well.