This sales strategy day is focused exclusively on your B2B sales team. It teaches you how to improve your sales strategy overall. You will learn the key steps involved to better manage your sales process as a sales team and how to plan for the future. You’ll have clear sales strategy actions to implement immediately.
Who should attend?
- Sales Managers
- Business Owners
- Key Sales Staff
What you’ll learn:
- How to set a clear sales plan using our Sales Team Strategy template
- Smarter sales team analysis and insights, including which sales role each person is best suited to, using the world-class Extended DISC Sales Profile Report (see below)
- A clearer understanding of the sales process and discuss ways to improve it
- Smarter sales team structure and focus
- How to set clearer sales and activity (KPI) goals for your sales team
- Ways to set sales incentives for your sales team that work
- How to approach new client acquisition differently to client retention
- Ways to become focused on implementation and accountability as a sales team
3 Phase Structure:
- Before the day together we complete your sales team insights: by analysing your main sales function needs, profiling each member of your team using our unique Extended DISC profiling tool and by using the amazing Sales Competence Assessment (where salespeople self-assess against 18 different sales competencies). Click here to download an example Extended DISC Report. Click here for an example Sales Competence Assessment.
- We complete whichever of the bullet points listed above that require our focus together
- We run a GoToMeeting follow up accountability session to ensure you’re taking the right action